Interaction between the brand and the consumer, be it before, during or after a purchase, and regardless of the point of purchase or the device used, has become a major challenge for both e-retailers and conventional traders. This interaction has to be smooth, light-hearted and consistent and must meet the consumers’ new expectations.
The main UX trends for 2016:
- Omni-channel UX: redefining the customer experience to compensate for the lack of consistency between messages transmitted through different online channels (for 8 out of 10 businesses), and making a permanent move from multi-channel to omni-channel.
- Mobile CRM: consumers must be reachable on all devices. The more reachable they are, the more mobile CRM can be used. Tablet, smartphone, smartwatch: new technologies will bring new experiences.
- The increase in the size of smartphone screens: the smartphone is replacing the tablet for mobile shopping, a trend which should be borne in mind when drawing up mobile strategies and optimising e-commerce websites to provide the smoothest mobile experience possible.
- Social commerce: social networks are evolving into sales platforms and social shopping is becoming increasingly popular thanks to newly-developed features on social networks.
- A combination of digital and human: the customer relationship is no longer purely digital, but is being replaced by human interactivity. New personal shopping, click-to-call, web-call-back and chat systems are being developed.
THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OFFER AT E-COMMERCE PARIS
Exhibiting companies offer solutions in the following fields:
- Call centres
- Before- and after-sales online services
- CRM / loyalty schemes
- Multichannel e-marketing
- Gift vouchers / Coupons
- Lotteries / Online games
- Social Commerce
- E-reputation / Monitoring
- Community management
- SMO (Social Media Optimisation)
- Social CRM
- Mobile Commerce
- Mobile websites development
- Application development (iPhone, Android, Windows)
- Geolocation / M-couponing
- Predictive sales tools and behavioral targeting
- Sales tools
- Virtual commerce / Video / Rich media / Streaming
- Augmented reality
- Event / Animation