As our societies become more digitised with consumers adopting new ways of using technology, and the mobile-first and multi-screen trend continues to develop, digital marketing is, more than ever before, a crucial element in marketing strategies.
The following 5 trends are expected to establish themselves in 2016:
- Establishing a 360° view of the customer: the wider application of CRM and DMP tools to build one-to-one relationships with consumers and put them back at the heart of the experience.
- Using data: exploiting customer data to gain a better knowledge of clientele and provide them with a personalised shopping experience. Enabling the collection of information by making the benefits clear to consumers: a higher-quality offer and better service.
- Demonstrating proactivity within the organisation: breaking down the organizational silos, mobilising internal strengths, embracing change, and creating new professions.
- Seizing opportunities presented by connectivity: exploiting the potential of mobile, connected objects and market internationalisation.
- Establishing the brand at the heart of the community: assessing the community’s potential and engaging it in a constructive relationship with the brand through a process of co-creation or opinion sharing (brand ambassadors).
E-Commerce Paris is the place to find tools and solutions to help you meet these challenges and stay ahead of your competitors.
THE DIGITAL MARKETING OFFER AT E-COMMERCE PARIS
Exhibiting companies offer solutions in the following fields:
- Interactive agencies / web design
- Photos / Videos studio
- Affiliation / Loyalty / CRM
- Audit / Audience Measurement
- Behavioral Targeting / Retargeting
- Content Marketing / Brand content
- Training / e-learning
- Direct Marketing: E-mailing, Databases
- Multichannel Marketing
- Buzz & Viral Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Website monetization
- Studies / Marketing research
- Real Time Bidding / Adexchanges
- Advertising agency / Publisher
- SEO / SEM
- Social Marketing
- Price comparison websites/ Buyers’ guides