The creation and optimisation of e-commerce platforms and websites, the development of secure payment systems, open-source developments and fraud-prevention solutions are among the concerns which are uppermost in the minds of e-retailers. The E-Commerce show can offer them the state-of-the-art solutions they need.
We are witnessing the emergence of a large number of trends which will become established in 2016, providing many opportunities for retailers to gain an advantage over their competitors:
- Marketplaces are the fastest-growing type of e-commerce site (53% of sales in 2014) and now account for 21% of the business volume of the 40 leading French trading companies. These marketplaces have many advantages to offer including high visibility, optimised resource utilisation and risk mitigation.
- The development of the PIM (Product Information Management) market, a corollary of the developing connection between physical and online sales which has underlined the importance of having omni-channel tools to provide high-quality product information, irrespective of the sales channel.
- Secure payment systems and protection against fraud and data theft: both now critical issues, as cybercrime is becoming increasingly sophisticated and the volume of data being stolen is constantly rising.
THE TECHNOLOGIES OFFER AT E-COMMERCE PARIS
Exhibiting companies offer solutions in the following fields:
- E-commerce Outsourcing
- E-commerce platforms
- Online stores
- Payment solutions / Secured payment
- E-marketplaces / professional retailers
- Search engine
- CMS / Content management
- Open source solutions
- Technical integration
- Automated distribution
- Digital Media / Digital Signage
- Digital printing
- Interactive terminal
- Touchscreen / 3D
- Fraud prevention solutions